Florida Bed Bug Treatment
GET THE #1 RATED PEST CONTROL IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Schedule Your FREE Inspection
Signs of Bed Bugs in Coconut Creek
Bed bugs are able to live because they eat both human and animal blood. Adult bed bugs are around the size of an apple seed when they aren’t dripping with blood. They appear to be brownish in color. Despite the fact that they are unable to fly, they are nimble climbers who can easily scale walls, floors, and even ceilings. For more information about bed bugs, keep reading, or click here to view your options for treatment.
Bed bugs can be found practically anyplace and may be present in different areas of the home. They frequently reside in compact communities that are concealed in shadowy regions. They are frequently spotted in mattresses since that is where their nightly goodies are placed, right above them. They are little and flat, so they can easily find a seam and smuggle themselves sneakily into the heart of your mattress.
Even while bed bugs can be difficult to spot, there are a few rather obvious symptoms you can check for:
- Your pillows or sheets have blood stains.
- Bedbug excrement can leave behind dark or reddish stains on bed linens, mattresses, and walls.
- In places where bedbugs conceal themselves, you can find feces, egg shells, or shed skins.
- From the scent glands of the bugs, an unpleasant, musty smell.
Potential Causes of Bed Bugs in Coconut Creek
Bed Bugs are opportunistic hitchhikers. They’re going to need transportation to get into your house. Fortunately, bed bugs cannot jump or fly. They may appear as a result of a hotel stay, a new piece of furniture, or a ride on the dog or a child.
Bed Bugs can enter your home in a number of ways, and these are some of the most common:
- Have you recently stayed in a hotel or resort? No matter how clean it was, it could have been your first encounter with bed bugs.
- Did you recently ride the bus? It only takes a few minutes for a bed bug caravan to find a new, warm home in your suitcase.
- Have you recently had overnight guests? Guests may unknowingly bring bed bugs into your home. Bugs could be from their home or picked up while traveling. After they leave, wash all their bedding in the hottest water possible.
- Did your kids go to a sleepover? Your kids may bring bed bugs home from a friend’s house. Knowledge of bed bug identification can help prevent infestation. Examine all returned items, especially the seams.
- Do you work outside of the house? Bed bugs can come home with you from work. If you know what bed bug bites look like, you can avoid bringing them home. Bed bug bites usually occur in a line or cluster, often accompanied by a rash.
- Have you gotten any used furniture? Because bed bugs don’t just hide in beds, whenever you pick up or buy used furniture, look closely for black streaks, insect casings, and blood stains.
- Have you had any fun outings in public recently? A locker room smell, black feces deposits, insect shells, and blood staining are all signs of bed bugs
What are the Dangers of Bed Bugs?
When bed bugs bite, they inject a substance into the bite site that serves as an anesthetic. You won’t experience anything while the bugs feed on your blood as a result. This explains how bedbug bites might number in the dozens or even hundreds and leave you unconscious.
Despite the fact that bed bugs cannot spread disease, the toxin they inject into hosts’ bodies can be harmful to people. Some people develop rashes when exposed to the chemical due to severe allergies. Before fully clearing up, the rash and any raised welts may persist for a few weeks.
Click this link to find out how to treat bed bug bites.
How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs
The kind of treatment you require depends on where the bed insect infestation is.
If the pests are detected in particular places of your house, like the corners, sprays are readily available.
Any bed bugs in clothing can be readily removed by using the hottest wash cycle on all affected clothing.
In some circumstances, bedbug infestations may require you to get rid of possessions. For instance, you might need to buy a new mattress if bedbugs have infected your old one.
What Treatment Should Be Used for Bed Bug Infestations?
Since no two bed insect infestations are the same, we develop a personalized treatment strategy to handle the current issue. Our Florida bed bug treatment program may contain the following elements, depending on the degree of your infestation:
- Advanced discovery using trained bed bug detection dogs
- Aerosol and liquid treatments
- Vacuum and steam treatments
- Preventative measures to prevent a resurgence
How To Prevent Bed Bugs
You can stop bed bugs from procreating in your Coconut Creek home by putting in place an effective elimination strategy. It can be difficult to find the best bedbug treatment.
The best method to prevent bed bugs from ever becoming a problem is to let a professional treat your house before they arrive because some bed bug solutions cannot be used where others can. Additionally, bed bugs are challenging to treat because they might develop a resistance to several treatments. It is crucial to employ a number of strategies to eradicate and manage bed bugs in order to achieve the greatest outcomes.
We apply concentrated insecticides inside and outdoors of our homes to keep pests at bay. To guarantee that it is utilized correctly, it should only be handled by trained professionals.
Finally, making sure you schedule regular treatments will stop them from ever being able to spread inside your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have a bed bug infestation?
If you go to sleep with no itchy spots and wake up with them, you may have bedbugs, especially if you just purchased a used bed or other used furniture. Bedbugs may also show other symptoms, such as:
- Your pillows or sheets have blood stains.
- On sheets, mattresses, bed linens, and walls, there are dark or rusty streaks that are bedbug excrement.
- Bedbug feces, eggshells, or shed skins in bedbug hiding places
- The scent glands of the bugs emit a repulsive, musty smell.
How much do bed bug treatments cost in Coconut Creek, FL?
Many factors influence the cost of your bed bug treatment. Determining factors include the level of infestation, the surrounding environment, and how many services you require depending on what treatment method you decide to go with. We recommend contacting our office to get a quote for your specific bed bug treatment needs.
How will On Demand Pest Control treat my bed bug problem?
Our treatments commonly include a wide range of products. In order to provide you with the best possible solution, an expert will perform an in-depth assessment of your house. Based on your specific situation, the exact treatment you receive from On Demand will oftentimes combine conventional treatments with environmentally friendly services.
Does On Demand provide free inspections in Coconut Creek, FL?
On Demand does NOT charge for inspections. Our objective is to provide each customer with a personalized strategy. We know where to look for certain types of bugs, and we will perform a full inspection to find them. Additionally, we will also check for any other type of pest that may have made their way into your home. Each strategy takes into account the specifics of the property, issue, and the surrounding area. You may request an inspection by contacting 954-947-0805.